In an effort to inform members of the research community about our annotation methods, to provide training for collaborators and other scientists who use the MicroScope platfom, and to inform scientific public on the analysis available in PkGDB (Prokaryotic Genome DataBase), we have developed a 2-day course "MicroScope Platform - Advanced course" aimed at presenting the last developments of the MicroScope platform.
- Overview of the evolution of the MicroScope platform
- Presentation of new key features of the MicroScope platform
- Presentation of tools dedicated to RNA-seq analyses
- Focus on features dedicated to the exploration of bacterial metabolism
- Engineers, researchers, experienced technicians from biological or medical research laboratories.
- Pre-requisite: training ‘Annotation and analysis of prokaryotic genomes using the MicroScope platform’
Maximum number of trainees: 12
- Recent and future developments of the MicroScope platform
- Submission and data management by project coordinators
- Core/pan-genomes computation
- Tools for transcriptomics analyses based on RNA-Seq data
- Improvement / completion of metabolic networks
- Reaction gaps and orphan enzymes
- Tools based on the genomic context
- Curation in MicroScope
- Annotation of secondary metabolites
- Open Questions
- Lectures (60%) and hands-on (40%).
Each lecture is followed by computer-based exercises using the MicroScope bioinformatic platform.
Evaluation of the trainees is done during the hands-on sessions.
- Training course and documents provided in english
PRICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION
Please go to the Upcoming Sessions and click on the Ask for Registration button of the chosen training course. Then fill in the registration form and submit.
Our collaborators, from the Evry University, in charge of the training course organization will contact you for the administrative process in order to receive the detailed estimate, as well as the training agreement.
Registrations will be closed 1 month before the beginning of the training course (subject to a sufficient number of registrations).
Training courses will be maintained if there’s at least 7 attendees.
Information - Registrations
Tel : +33 (0)1 69 47 70 23
Fax : +33 (0)1 69 47 71 05
Email : email@example.com
Information - Training Course
Tel : +33 (0)1 60 87 84 57
Fax : +33 (0)1 60 87 25 14
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org